Saturday, November 26, 2011

Post-Thanksgiving Day Fun, Part 3

And finally, Jacob's view on our post-Thanksgiving Day activities. I laughed so much editing these with him...that boy just knows how to make his momma smile. We am so completely blessed. I've also been able to notice an improvement in their photography since they first got their cameras. Yes, there are still, and always going to be, a ton of silly photos on their cameras. I love that. But they're starting to bring me memory cards with more artistic photos that focus on composition more and more. Sometimes it is blurry or somehow off, but the composition is still dead on and for their ages, I'm very impressed.






 I love love love this! I'm so proud of him for this shot.



 I feel like this could be for a dry skin advertisement.





 Jacob apparently had his own photoshoot while we were out. I'm sad I wasn't invited.





 Of course, the puppies are included.

 I have no idea which house this is.

 LOOOOOOOOVE THIS!!!




I was right. Uncle Ricky is now a model.

No comments:

Post a Comment