Monday, November 28, 2011

Kurt's Birthday Special

Today was Big Kurt's birthday! He's um...old now. But anyway, momma and his two friends went out for a bit tonight and of course, my camera tagged along. The lighting wasn't all that great inside the bar, and I don't typically carry around a tripod, and I didn't want to be "that guy" with the flash, so I didn't take that many photos. However, his friend Reid agreed to dress up and pose for 1800-style photos next time we see him because he has the most amazing mustache. :) Also, if you read my status updates, you will know that this bar was like walking into the early 1990s. I had always wanted to know in middle school what going to a bar was like, and so I found out what it would have been like if I had visited a legit bar in middle school. I drank Coke and there were mom jeans and bad hair everywhere!


 My husband's charm that makes bad spirits very afraid or something from Japan. I'm not quite sure. I need to learn more about these. They are so cute!



 A rainbow I would have missed if Ricky didn't scream, "OMGOSH there's a rainbow out here! Hurry!!"








Oh, and it was poker night. Just adds to the interesting-ness. Prepare for tomorrow evening as well. Next blog up: The Lost Photos of Jacob.


No comments:

Post a Comment