Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Pennsylvania to Georgia, November 22, 2011 Part Two

Tara's View


Pre-road trip. My parents got the boys Nikon Cool Pix cameras as their Christmas presents, and since they wanted to see the boys open them, they got to do so last night. Of course, they loved them.







I may or may not have a thing for water towers.






We rolled through some pretty hick places.

They're always watching.


Light me up.

 Call me.






Blue skies <3





 Water...I am a fan.

  Not all the leaves have changed in the south yet. This makes me happy. But there are also a lot of pine trees, and I don't find those so attractive.

More pretty skies.




 My family is quite amazing. 

 Ahhh :(

 Old school skies.

 I love travels with my husband...then again, I just wanna hold his hand all the time.









This trip was insane. The drive up wasn't so bad, but when you add two kids and a couple more hours because they want to eat, drink, pee, and just be generally loud...well, it can drive any sane person crazy. Luckily, my boys are avid travelers and didn't do too badly. We are very glad to be in Georgia tonight with my husband's side of the family though.

No comments:

Post a Comment