Saturday, November 26, 2011

Around the House.

Today, we just kept it simple and hung out around the house. That doesn't mean that we were bored though! The boys and I decided to take a nature walk this afternoon, which was sort of a good and bad idea. We got a lot of lovely photos...well I like my captures and according to the boys their photos are good too, but I haven't looked for myself. But, Kurtis decided to get into a fight with an anthill. The anthill won, our walk ended, and Kurtis promptly had a shower. And, we got the Christmas tree up and decorated all in the same day. :) Enjoy!

 A boy and his dog.







Puppy portraits! I love 'em!!!



 Jacob was trying so hard to get a photo of that tree.

 Mystery tree...you can't see until after the nature walk!!




 I hate these things, but I looove this photo.



 Jacob wanted to knock on it and ask the birdies if they wanted to play.

 The anthill Kurtis smooshed.



 Here we go.

 Occupy Christmas!!


 Their skin looks like porcelain.





 One of my favorite photos of my very handsome husband.



 Took me a long time to learn, but its all about family.

 Amber looking on.

 Hey baby.






 "Dad I need a boost!" -Jacob

 "If those were real lollipops I would eat them all up." -Jacob


 (unedited.)

 (also unedited!)




 He should have gotten them a step stool.

 So how old is this?


 I love this bell. (Momma Glenn, if this goes missing, just look on my tree next year. <3)
 Jacob got the honor this year.

Starlight...

No comments:

Post a Comment